Subject: [Leica] Re: Need Scanner Advice
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Feb 11 19:37:50 2005

>Unfortunately, Epson in their wisdom isn't shipping this scanner to
>N.America, or to many other countries for that matter. I saw it at
>Photokina and was quite impressed, and have been after my Epson
>dealer ever since to try to get it. No luck.

If you really want to get it, you can contact me and I'll try to work
something out. But you'd get a Japanese model with Japanese menus and
Japanese instruction manual. I don't know if you can reset the
scanner menus to English. It's a pretty basic scanner anyway, and you
can operate it through Vuescan, so perhaps that isn't such a problem.

Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com/blog/

--

Message from simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie) ([Leica] Re: Need Scanner Advice)