Subject: [Leica] Not pretending
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Feb 11 23:29:40 2005

Didier,

I am not sure what you mean by "pretending to use Leica R lenses".
Certainly in my case you can check the EXIF of the images I post, and it
will show you that the ones I "pretend" to have shot with a Leica R lens
include no aperture info and show the focal length as "00", indicating
that the camera had no lens on it--which is what the 20D thinks is the
case when a Leica R lens is mounted on it.

I have no interesting in deceiving anyone, and I do not need alibis.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands