Subject: [Leica] Interview re. Leica-Olympus-Panasonic menage
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Feb 12 02:05:04 2005

>the story that I have heard is that there will be a Panasonic made Leica 4/3
>camera. whether that is true, time will tell. I wonder if the lenses
>between that rumored Leica digital camera and the Olympus E-1 will be
>fully interchangeable, hmm.
>Stephen Gandy

Probably not. Only the 4/3 sensor is standardized, not the lens mount. It
is even not said that such a 4/3 Panaleica would have interchangeable
lenses. Could rather be a Digilux-3 than a Panaleica DSLR, which would be a
fourth line beside Digilux/DMC-LC1, Digital-M and Digital Modul-R. But who
knows...
Didier

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Interview re. Leica-Olympus-Panasonic menage)