Subject: [Leica] Interview re. Leica-Olympus-Panasonic menage
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Feb 12 04:54:31 2005

Karen
I have read that page too and was just simplifying when i said only the
sensor is standardized. The diameter of the mount is standardized, BUT NOT
the mount itself, though Sigma is offering some Olympus 4/3 mount lenses.
Proprietary mounts from other manufacturers are explicitely not excluded.
Didier

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Interview re. Leica-Olympus-Panasonic menage)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Interview re. Leica-Olympus-Panasonic menage)