Subject: [Leica] Interview re. Leica-Olympus-Panasonic menage
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Sat Feb 12 08:46:23 2005

On Feb 12, 2005, at 8:44 AM, Karen Nakamura wrote:

> Although BD never heard me say this, I think the little Olympus' are
> improving with each iteration.  I hope other manufacturers jump on the
> bandwagon soon.

I don't know. I just don't see a big future for such a small chip as
everyone heads for 10MP
and beyond. Manufacturers are having enough of a challenge to keep the
noise down in
APS size chips as they cram more and more pixels in to a small space.
Frankly I hope
Leica doesn't go this route.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4