Subject: [Leica] Interview re. Leica-Olympus-Panasonic menage
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Feb 12 09:19:01 2005

Karen - That's a great summary and it reinforces my belief that the
Olympus designers are the cleverest cookies in the jar.  Your table
makes clear that 4/3 system cameras can probably be used with almost
any SLR lens on the market via suitable adapters.

Sensor noise will improve over time.  Staying small means smaller,
more capable, cameras and lenses - a smart choice.