Subject: [Leica] PAW 6
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Feb 13 09:14:29 2005

Hi all,

This week some shots from a dinner with friends. We started what we call
"the Cooking Club" at the beginning of this year. It's a pretty easy system:
one person invites and dazzles the rest with his cooking capabilities. Next
time sombody else invites and does the same. And so on.
The first Cooking Club was, both from a social and culinary perspective, a
real succes, and I chose 3 pictures from it for my 6th PAW. Low light, TMAX
3200 @ 1600 in HC110 (the grain still looks acceptable IMO), M4-2 and
Summicron 50:

PAW 6: The cook explaining:
http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/CookingClub/pages/peter3.html

PAW 6 alt1: Twinkles on the table:
http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/CookingClub/pages/tafel.html

PAW6 alt2: The youngest one sleeping:
http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/CookingClub/pages/hannah1.html

I'd be honoured to get some feedback on these.

Cheers and happy snappin'
Philippe

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] PAW 6)
Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] PAW 6)