Subject: [Leica] PAW 6
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Feb 13 14:47:55 2005

Well I'll "have a go". I like Alt2: the distressed nature of the world
around Hannah and the peace of her reverie are a great contrast in b/w.
Alt 1 is too messy for me: nice setting -- the glasses look too good to
put up at a cooking class, hope they survived ;-) As for the portrait,
I find it very hard to make a good image of someone talking: usually
like here the face seems "strained". The expression of the hands is
very good, and the tight composition appeals, but the background
"interferes" a bit and draws my eye from the "action".

Cheers