Subject: [Leica] Two portraits
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Feb 13 10:49:49 2005

Here are two portraits of my wife and daughter shot at Dos Coyotes
here in Davis. Meg was home from Minnesota for the first time in
nearly two years.

My wife:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/02/12/_L3U0234-crp-shrp-bw-flat.jpg>

My daughter Margaret:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/02/12/_L3U0228-crp-crv-spt.jpg>

Shot with the 1Ds II and the 24-70 f2.8L lens. I had taken the 100 APO
earlier in the day but for shooting in closer quarters it was too long
and the 35-70 I have isn't fast enough.

Note that both of these are ISO 1600 shots with a bit of sharpening
and some curves but nothing heroic. Exposure information is included
in the image.

Comments welcome, and brickbats if you want because there's no direct
Leica content.

Thanks you,

Adam

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Two portraits)