Subject: [Leica] PAW 6 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Feb 13 11:46:24 2005

Not to hard to predict. I spent the afternoon loafing around Louice's
again.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/6.html

I couldn't really decide between the main and the alternative:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/6alt1.html

but obviously I did, eventually.

Both with an M2, 90/2.0 Summicron at 1/30 @ 2.0.

Any experiences with Delta 3200, Tmax 3200 and Fuji rated at 3200 (at
least)? I'm going to do at least one more week (probably more), but 1600
is the bottom limit. I've checked out some similar shots others have done
with Tmax 3200 and they really look nice. I'm thinking of going to 6400 to
give me a faster shutter speed (and more shots outside the "spot light").

The spot light is a string of used Christmas bulbs strung up.

Anyway, thanks for looking. I enjoyed the music.

Best,

Daniel Ridings
Lindome, Sweden

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] PAW 6 dlridings)