Subject: [Leica] NOW R-D1 vs Fuji 400/800
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Feb 14 01:21:15 2005

At 01:07 AM 2/14/2005, joelct wrote:

>Your reasoning entirely logical, understandable and acceptable. But for
>a >US$2000 piece to malfunction and requiring returns to manufacturer
>smacks of poor QC and
>inferior finish.

Unfortunately, I would have to agree that something is lacking....

However, there is just no other choice right now for a digital M body. I
think this says less about Epson's bad QC etc. and more about (OK, I am
going to sound like B.D. :-) ) Leica's mis-opportunity.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from simonpj at mac.com (Simon P-J) ([Leica] SOLVED OT: OS X 10.3.8 problems NOW R-D1 vs Fuji 400/800)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] NOW R-D1 vs Fuji 400/800)
Message from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] NOW R-D1 vs Fuji 400/800)