Subject: [Leica] OT-Help from UK members desired
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Tue Feb 15 05:20:39 2005

Good Day;

My spouse and I are searching for sources of fine wool and other
natural fibre yarns from the UK.  Web searchs have not been rewarding.
 Could any UK members point us in the correct direction to locating
woolen mills or milling towns in Scotland or England?

We have opened a yarn shop and weaving studio in our home
speciallizing in very fine yarns from unusual and high-quality
sources.  Some of the yarns are fine wools, wool-mohair, wool-silk,
cashmere, alpaca, llama, possumdown, and in the future buffalo and
muskox.

Many thanks in advance,

Mike

Mike Stoesz