Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 6: Driving to work
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Feb 15 23:15:06 2005

Nothing profound and dramatic this week, just some images taken while
driving from Hilversum (where my children go to school) to Schiphol
Oost, where my office is located. Rather than being stuck on a motorway,
I take a local road that is slower but you do not get stuck and there
are some pretty views along the way. The images were taken on two
different days, the main one on a morning when rain changed to sunshine
several times during the 1-hour drive (later the day deteriorated in the
usual Dutch fashion for this time of year, and it was just consistently
rainy):
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_6.jpg
I took this picture while driving, so there are some raindrops on the
windshield of the car (and no safety lectures please).

The other four images are from the same road, but on a glorious frosty
morning:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_6alt1.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_6alt2.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_6alt3.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_6alt4.jpg
(and no, for those I did park and got out of the car...)

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments & critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands