Subject: [Leica] Which Week 6 should I use?
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Feb 17 16:07:37 2005

I couldn't make up my mind which way to go with my Week 6 PAW.

One's rather abstract:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_06a

The other is a people pic:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_06b

I know that a Leica crowd tends to gravitate to people pictures, but I
must admit that I often shoot film to get away from people. What can I
say? I interact with folks in work all day and have school age kids who
keep me bathed in busy -- sometimes I just need to live in an
unpopulated viewfinder.

I've also been out of the people photo business long enough now that I
need to get back in the groove of it. For me, comfortably taking
pictures of strangers takes some practice -- or is it desensitization?
Spring should help with that.

Help me decide on A or B?

Thanks

Ric