Subject: [Leica] Gates
From: max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld)
Date: Thu Feb 17 17:26:21 2005

I just got back from Central Park, and I urge all who can to get there by
the 27th and see the Gates.  Took the kids, and we each shot two rolls (I
shot three) and we spent four hours in the park.  Dress warm and take your
time, we only saw perhaps 20% but we are exhausted!

By the way, was that a LUGer in the Pizzeria Uno at Columbus and 83rd at
about 2pm?

Max