Subject: [Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Feb 17 23:07:27 2005

But you have to keep doing your math ...

That will give you the shares, but then before long, their losses will
burn up the capital and then you're not only holding the shares, but you
have to pump in millions to keep the company going or you have to let it
go bankrupt.

This is a stage before liquidation or bankruptcy. But it is, for a
company, a scary stage. There aren't very many other ones. This is the red
flag.

Who's going to shell out so many millions for something that is already
flagging for trouble?

Daniel