Subject: Delta 3200 was Re: [Leica] PAW 6 dlridings
From: sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni)
Date: Fri Feb 18 05:13:22 2005

I was given a bag full of film by a fellow who took the digital plunge
- all of it slightly out of date.  To test it, I ran a roll thru an old
Bronica S2 with the 75/2.8 Nikkor on it.  Here's a couple of shots on
Delta 3200 processed in Microphen with times per Ilford for 3200:

http://www.attackblob.com/irc/kittytongue.jpg
http://www.attackblob.com/irc/KittyBronicaNikkor.jpg

Images look grainy to me on my iMac; they looked much smoother on a
CRT...

CZ
NC