Subject: [Leica] Leica Solms reports ... now new equipment survey
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 06:16:10 2005

In a message dated 2/17/2005 11:59:34 PM Central Standard Time,
firkin@ncable.net.au writes:
I have bought my M6TTL, 50/2 Summicron, SF24D flash all new in the
> past 3
> years.  I have also bought a 'Demo" R8 this year.  Would love to get
> more new if
> I could afford it.  I want a new 24 Elmarit, 90 Asph Elmarit, and a
> couple of
> zooms for the R cameras.  Oh yes, a DM-R also, assuming the wife did
> not kill
> me first. ;-)

Dead man talking ;-)
Alastair
She tells me I can have it all if I win the Lottory...But then she will not
let me buy a ticket. ;-)

She took all my credit cards and money away when we went to the Leica
Factory
back in December.  She definitely does not trust me!  After All These Years!

;-)

Gene