Subject: [Leica] FLOG!
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Feb 18 09:21:50 2005

I think it should be, actually, the Former Leica Owners Group.

Actually, I think I had a nice and insiteful post about what I thought was
going to happen to the lug a couple years back as everybody (most everybody,
sorry) drifted away. Someone can track it down if they feel like it, but the
gist of it is that we're not just here because of leica cameras -- this
group of people is special and will continue to be special long after the
last one of us has shot his or her last frame of film.

You're a wonderful bunch of people. Whatever you're shooting with. You've
invited me into your homes, bought me beer, let me crash on your sofa's,
taught me, laughed at me, and been my good friends for something like six
years now.

Kyle

"Keep pushing that shutter, there's a little juice left in that battery"

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] FLOG!)