Subject: [Leica] Saving Leica
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Feb 18 20:20:18 2005

I think a DX body and a new set of Leica DX lenses is just dandy. Not
preferable, but just fine.

We'd still have a nice digital rangefinder body, hopefully nice high ISO
performance and 28/35/50/90mm equivalent FL Leica lenses. Maybe a
nice DX ultrawide if we ask real nice.

Yippee! While not the FF-works-great-with-all-M-lenses holy grail, and
while still a niche product, I imagine Leica would sell a boatload of the
things compared to current MP sales.

Scott