Subject: [Leica] Leica Lens, Canon ( or Nikon ) Body questions
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Feb 18 22:12:50 2005

OK, you use the hybrid combo noted.  I am curious as to how you use the iris
control, as the adapters d not allow for auto diaphragm control....... The
lens must be used in the manual mode ( you must manually set the iris ring
from wide open to the F-Stop you wish for every shot).. or not, depending on
your personal taste......

How do you use the hybrid combo... with the Aperture wide open for focus and
shooting?  wide open for focus and manually stopped down for shooting?  or
stopped down for both focus and shooting?

I assume no one is silly enough to use the iris stopped down for focus and
then wide open for shooting.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Leica Lens, Canon ( or Nikon ) Body questions)