Subject: [Leica] Re leica going belly up
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 19:03:35 2005

In a message dated 2/19/05 4:49:27 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> Leica. So, there it is. I would be sad
> to see Leica go, because I would lose my favorite TOOL.
>
> feli

How so?   Would all your cameras go "poof!" the next day? Would they expire?

Would you be forbidden by law from ever buying a used leica again? Or having
one serviced?

I mean, its not as if the new leicas are that much of an improvement over
the
old -- hell, retro is in, the MP is a downgraded M3, for crying out loud.

quit whining. go shoot. Forget Leitz.

ctrentelman

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Re leica going belly up)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Re leica going belly up)