Subject: [Leica] Re leica going belly up
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Sat Feb 19 20:55:58 2005

I didn't say that. Actually I said that if Leica went belly up tomorrow
all nine of my cameras
would probably continue to work long after I am gone. I just would like
to see Leica hang,
because if I am going to be dragged kicking and screaming into the
digital revolution
I want to do so with a digital M. I'm not a huge fan of SLR cameras.

feli