Subject: [Leica] FLOG!
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Feb 20 01:43:30 2005

Ted

Like yourself I've met loads of people thanks to Brian's 'invention' -
including Alastair Firkin on my recent trip to Oz (did you go to the
Bill Henson exhibition Alastair? Not my cup of tea I'm afraid - blurry
underexposed arty images don't do it for me) and the strange thing is
that without exception they've been wonderful people - heck Alastair
even paid for the sushi we had :-)

Steve