Subject: [Leica] 12585 Hood....a "REAL" Leica question!!
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Feb 20 03:51:51 2005

Since I don't have any of the Leica tomes, yet, I thought I'd ask all
you Leica gurus....

Why is the 12585 hood vented?

(Cool off those "hot" lenses?????)

Inquiring minds......

(Been "away" with the flu....good to be sort-of back.  Had a chance not
long ago to shoot a roll inside an airport!  I asked a TSA agent if I
could take photos.  He was very polite and showed me what areas I could
photograph...anything at all, as long as I didn't point at the security
scanning devices.)

Ken Frazier

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] 12585 Hood....a "REAL" Leica question!!)