Subject: [Leica] Morgans
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Sun Feb 20 05:02:51 2005

Neil,
  Very nice.  Thank you for reviving memories of a trip through the factory
some years back.  It was pouring cats and dogs (such a surprise).  Not sure
if it is still the same but the tour was self tending.  Watching panels
being formed, the ladies with their treadle machines making the interior etc
was wonderful.  The visit was capped off by a personal thanks for visiting
the factory by Mr. Morgan.
Bill