Subject: [Leica] Morgans
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Sun Feb 20 22:20:11 2005

Neil,
  No interesting pictures on the walls?  Does this mean the calendars are
gone from the panel beating/bending shop are gone?  My wife, who is also a
'car guy' was just as interested in the entire operation.  When we got to
the back all the workers sort of stopped and kept an eye on her, seems not
many ladies go that far due to noise and dirt.  The walls were covered with
girlie calendars and one in particular had an extremely well endowed woman
sans any clothing.  She looked at the picture and casually mentioned 'wow,
look at the rack on her'.  The worker closest to her muttered something to
the effect 'she's ok mate' and they went back to work.  She just grinned and
snapped a few shots.  No, not with a Leica.  Although she is very proficient
with a camera she loves her Nikons and can't warm up to the various M's that
have graced our home over the years.
Shame the factory is not as accessible as it was, but at least the cars
still maintain their heritage.
Bill