Subject: [Leica] Re:QUIET M7
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Sun Feb 20 08:51:36 2005

I would agree with that the Rollei is very silent and with that people do
not react to a sound that is not a kliche sound of a camera - I have a canon
eos 100 with no sprockets and that is rather silent - my noisiest camera is
either my 553 elx Hasellblad or even worse my Fuji GX680 that is a real loud
monster - I am satisfied with my leicas M and LTM but rangefinders with
central shutters are usually more silent then Leicas again for what it is
worth :-)