Subject: [Leica] chemicals and computer screen?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 20 09:21:35 2005

Douglas said:
>After 6 months or more of digital I find myself forgetting to wind on the
>film, hmmmm!<<<<

Douglas,
I haven't run into that one yet, fortunately! However, the past few days
working in the darkroom with chemicals after many months of digi printing
and computer screen, I developed severe headache which in all these many
years never affected me at any time. Nor did I ever develop darkening of
finger skin from chemicals.

But much to my surprise I was taken aback by the headache factor having
never experienced it before. The chemicals were mixed correctly, the room
vented.  So it leaves me with a question? Have any others experienced
anything like this since spending more time in the "light-room with computer
and printer" compared to "dark-room and chemicals?"

ted

Replies: Reply from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: chemicals and computer screen?)
Reply from jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen) ([Leica] chemicals and computer screen?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] chemicals and computer screen?)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (douglas.sharp@gmx.de) ([Leica] Another FLUGing reason to hate Canon.)