Subject: [Leica] chemicals and computer screen?
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Sun Feb 20 10:46:54 2005

Ted,

If there is significant exposure to nitrites in the darkroom, a prolonged
period away from them, followed by a new exposure to them, could
theoretically cause headache.

Does this make sense in terms of the chemicals you were handling?  I must
admit, though, that if this were the case, it seems such an occurrence would
be common knowledge by now.  Anyway, just my two cents worth of speculation.

And this is a good chance for me to tell you how much I enjoy and appreciate
your "lessons" on the LUG.

Julian