Subject: [Leica] Good-bye, Dad
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 11:03:09 2005

Many of you already know that Sunday two weeks  ago, my father passed away
unexpectedly, just a month after my mother's  death.

He had retired after thirty years in the U.S. Air Force;  that was thirty
years ago.  I don't think that he spent a night away from  my mother in all
that
time.  His loyalty and devotion to her, my sister,  his grandchildren and to
me was remarkable.

We were fortunate in that  both died with dignity in their home apparently
in
no pain, and we've felt an  out-pouring of love and prayer from our
community.

This was to be last  week's picture of the week, but the film was in a lab
in
another city, and I  didn't get it until  yesterday.

http://www.sonc.com/goodbye_dad.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com