Subject: [Leica] FLUG
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Feb 20 12:10:35 2005

So go set up a list, William, and spend your next several life times
discussing "Leica practice and technique," although I can't for the life
of me figure out how any serious photographer could distinguish "Leica
practice and technique" from Fuji, Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Zeiss, or
Holga "practice and technique." One of the reasons that discussions on
the LUG drift so far from the subject you apparently want to see
discussed ad diarrhetum, is that there is only so much one can say about
specific "Leica practice and technique" before one begins to repeat
oneself.

The LUG, however, is the LUG, and I believe that Brian has made it quite
clear on any number of occasions that - major food fights aside - he
likes it just the way it is: quirky, meandering, interesting, boring,
maddening, fascinating, inspiring, and ridiculous. ;-)

B. D.