Subject: [Leica] FLUG
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Feb 20 10:06:28 2005

Hello Brian,

You know how easy it is to set up a Mailman list. I think FLUG is a great
idea. The mass of banter could move there and the LUG could be what the
name suggests.

Just a guess, but the 1,800? who DON"T post on the LUG because they prefer
NOT to be abused my many of the "regulars" with keyboard diarrhea might
actually post questions on Leica practice and technique. That topic would
be hard to exhaust  in several lifetimes, right? We might even see a few
more interesting Leica images too.

Whenever I post something, I tend to get a lot of private mail. To me, this
suggests the above. Not everyone is thick-skinned or in the mood for an
argument.  I, for one, have ZERO interest in Canon or the latest passing
trend in digital capture. The latest films from Kodak and Fuji, yes.

Best Regards,

William

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] FLUG)
Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] FLUG)