Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica sightings
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Feb 20 14:39:22 2005

The affection that people all over the world that develop for these
cameras is astonishing, isn't it?  It must have something to do with
the high degree of care that went into designing and building the
early ones - plus the obvious excellence of the device itself.  No
other camera could do what it did quite so well or quite so elegantly.