Subject: [Leica] Found another shot from Sydney
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 20 14:53:34 2005

Steve Unsworth offered:

>>> Rather interestingly someone seems to have gone through the entire album
> and voted most of the photos as 'lame'. Back to the drawing board I
> suppose :-)<<<

Hi Steve,
First comment I was going to offer about the person posting the stupid
comments about your work is, fortunately the LUG being family list, I'll
leave my comment to your ... "vivid imagination."

This type of moronic drivel about fine photography comes from lesser humans
of the hairy ape type.

The new shot is interesting because I'd have jumped up real quick if there
was a long billed? beak? bird like that looking to feed on me. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Found another shot from Sydney)