Subject: [Leica] FLUG
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 20 13:54:02 2005

Richard wrote:
Subject: Re: [Leica] FLUG

> I'll bite....
>
> At 10:52 AM 2/20/2005, Ted wrote:
>>Therefore returning purely to Leica topic, what do you think of the visual
>>difference between the Noctilux to the new 50 Summilux aspheric? And do
>>you feel this change and lens will improve the image and content of the
>>photographer's who use it?<<,,,

Hi Richard,
Honestly my original post on this topic was a complete tongue in cheek
regarding William G. Lamb, III's post on more or all Leica conversation!
Sorry for putting you to the trouble of posting some interesting points.

ted

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] FLUG)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] FLUG)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] FLUG)