Subject: [Leica] DMR dead end?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Feb 20 17:50:14 2005

No.  They have  built a bunch of bodies, and are awaiting some firmware
revisions to release the camera.  It will become available, eventually.
Then the answer to the question .... How well does it take pictures? .. will
be foremost.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Sorry if this is being discussed on another thread:
With Leica's recent news do we think the DMR is a dead end for sure?
I am sure many of us, who have deposits on the 'modul' are concerned.

Eric

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] DMR dead end?)