Subject: [Leica] Morgans
From: plus_4 at hotmail.com (Neil Miller)
Date: Sun Feb 20 21:10:50 2005

On 20 Feb 2005 16:40:45 William G. Lamb, III wrote:

>Will you be taking your Leicas to the MOG this year? Where do you stay in
>Malvern? Have made no decision yet as the exchange rate is so bad and biz
>is rather weak. At least you don't have to hire a car! :-) Best roads on
>the planet for a Plus 4 no doubt. Visited some of the spots you did in
>Wales last June at the Oswestry MOG.

William,

Looking at your photographs makes me want to drop everything and fly over.
They demonstrate exactly what I look forward to when I leave the Arizona
desert. Wales is one of my favorite places to drive. The people are
wonderful!

We usually stay at a friends home in West Malvern. I'm planning on a trip in
June. My friend John and some of his buddies take a large van for an annual
trek to Le Mans. It is the men's weekend out so my wife will probably stay
home. I hope to put some miles on the Morgan but it will be limited. I'll be
taking a M2 w/35mm lens & a M4 w/21mm lens plus a medium format camera. It
should be some interesting photography.

I hope to meet you at one of the MOG events in the future. I'll keep a
lookout for W223 PGT.

Neil