Subject: [Leica] Morgans
From: plus_4 at hotmail.com (Neil Miller)
Date: Sun Feb 20 19:34:46 2005

On 20 Feb 2005 08:08:00 Bill O'Connell wrote:

>Thank you for reviving memories of a trip through the factory
>some years back.  It was pouring cats and dogs (such a surprise).  Not sure
>if it is still the same but the tour was self tending.

Bill,

>From my perspective the factory did not change much from 1970 to the early
1990s. The past 10 years have seen a movement to a more up to date assembly
line. An example would be cars are not coasted downhill from shop to shop as
they were in the past also no interesting pictures on the walls. It has
progressed - something like adding a built in lightmeter to a Leica M4.

Neil

Neil A. Miller
Phoenix, Arizona
plus_4@hotmail.com