Subject: [Leica] Some nature shots at last ...
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Mon Feb 21 12:23:18 2005

Hi folks,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Nature

with much bravery I handed an assortment of my favorite slides to a
local pro lab and had high res scans made.  The link will show some
chopped down versions for your amusement.

These slides make me feel like the effort is worth it.  I'll be
offering them for sale, in various sizes up to 20 x 30", at the local
national park visitor's centres.  I also intend to put on some slides
shows there.  All good fun.

More to come.  Rick.

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Some nature shots at last ...)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Some nature shots at last ...)