Subject: [Leica] PAW 7 dlridings
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 19:11:28 2005

"This should not be the last attempt at capturing the spirit of the jam
session: Myself, I have been trying to catch pictures of musicians for
years, with little success, but I keep trying.This should not be the last
attempt at capturing the spirit of the jam session: Myself, I have been
trying to catch pictures of musicians for years, with little success, but I
keep trying."
Out of curiosity...Does William Claxton shoot with a Leica? I'm pretty sure
those famous shots of Chet Baker & wife were with a Leica.

Replies: Reply from wharting at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] PAW 7 dlridings)