Subject: [Leica] Too flat P3200TMZ WAS PAW 7 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Feb 22 02:25:53 2005

> I've tried to at least do something about the main:
>
> http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/05v07-0042-2.jpg
>
> But that's still on my office computer and I'm not really satisfied. By
> comparison here's the original that I posted yesterday:
>
> http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/05v07-0042-2.jpg
>
> There's not a lot of difference, but a little. For the first one I used
> curves rather than levels to adjust the contrast.
>
> Now I'm going to go back and push it a little further to see how it works
> out.

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/05v07-0042-3.jpg

On that one I used the eye-dropper in curves to set the white and black
points.

This coming Saturday I'm going to try and get ahold of some Delta 3200. I
have it in my Rolleicord now, but I haven't been able to get any in 35mm.
Oslo is much better stocked than G?teborg though, so I have high hopes.

And ... I just might try a few digital ... no, I think I'll save that for
the next time I have to rush off away from home the next day.

Daniel

Message from wharting at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] PAW 7 dlridings)
Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Too flat P3200TMZ WAS PAW 7 dlridings)