Subject: [Leica] PAW 7 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Feb 21 07:22:58 2005

This is probably one of the last jam sessions for a PAW, but on Sat. I
shot some Kodak Tmax P3200 (TMZ) rated at 3200. I picked out a shot that
is comparable to last week's (Ilford HP5+ @ 1600) for comparison. There
are things I like about Tmax, but given the choice of Tmax or a Summilux,
in order to gain one more stop ... don't know.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/7.html

M2, 90 Summicron (old Canadian), 1/60 wide-open.

As you can see ... there's no way that distraction in the composition
could have been a mohawk :-)

Daniel

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] PAW 7 dlridings)
Reply from wharting at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] PAW 7 dlridings)