Subject: [Leica] further trouble in the R-D1 paradise...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Feb 23 04:21:43 2005

:-( I was (naively) thinking that the RF problem was solved so any new
camera would not have the problem. Otherwise, I would have kept the
camera.... I shot about 1700 photos in 2+ months....

I hope the next one is good... This one has the best serial # too, 1888!!!

(p.s.) there may be a chance that I will stop off in HK for a day and a
half end of March / beginning of April. Will contact you off list. I am so
excited to see HK again!!!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] further trouble in the R-D1 paradise...)
Message from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] further trouble in the R-D1 paradise...)