Subject: [Leica] LEICA could be clever
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Wed Feb 23 08:42:45 2005

My guess is they are about halfway there, so if they can hang in there
for another year, we may be in luck.
I'm convinced that a lot of the R-Module guts, software and the sensor
could be carried over. Engineering the body should almost be the
easiest part for them, they already have the RF, mount and a good part
of the metering system.
I'm guessing the cloth shutter will go to the great darkroom in the sky.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

Replies: Reply from vintagepedaler at comcast.net (denik) ([Leica] Re: 1980 M , 2006 DIgital M)