Subject: [Leica] Re: Books and Computers...
From: cwoods8 at peoplepc.com (cwoods)
Date: Wed Feb 23 09:08:17 2005

The 8mm film comments are true. However, there are other situations I can
think of which might help keep film around. Back when computers were first
becoming commonplace, many predicted the demise of the book. Fortunately,
the local bookshops (and the mega book shops, B&N, Borders) are still
thriving. I love reading and books, and I love using my computer. Perhaps we
can have the best of all worlds with Leica as well? Or, maybe it's just
wishful thinking on my part?
I'm curious too? Does medium format photography still use film mostly, or
are medium formatter's also moving towards digital?
all best,
chris

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet