Subject: [Leica] Very Off Topic - Single Malt
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Feb 25 16:43:16 2005

Matt Morgan offered:

> Just thought Ted might be interested in selling an M7 or two to indulge
> himself.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4298619.stm<,

Dang!  I told those guys not to sell that last bottle! The last thing Great
Grand Father said... "if ever ye sell the last of it I'll come back and
haunt the lotta ye!"  Now they got us in the glue for sure! :-( Sold the
last bottle! Cheeesh! :-(

It's goin' to be one hell of a site, the old man in his kilt and looking to
flail heads with his walkin' stick! Not to mention his dang skirling
screeching bag pipe! I love bag pipe bands, the bigger the better. :-) But
the old man playin' on his own? Oh my gawd it'll be the end fer sure!! ;-)

I mean, they could've saved the lot of us a great deal of grief,  just send
the last bottle to me. ;-) I'm sure I could've looked after it! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Very Off Topic - Single Malt)