Subject: [Leica] Very Off Topic - Single Malt
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Feb 26 07:40:39 2005

Now Mr. Grant, Sir! You have put me a bit out of sorts. Methinks remembering
that you are a devoted consumer, an objective person might indeed say an
addict, of Lagavullan Single Malt Scotch whisky, an Islay if I recall.

I had not wanted to mention in this public forum the fact that you are
obviously descended collaterally from the forbears of William Grant, founder
with his sons of the HIGHLAND DISTILLERIES of Glenfiddich and of my favorite
malts, The Balvenies, created in the year of my mother's creation. And that
your affinity for the murky, dense, peaty, iodine-laden Lagavullan is no
more nor less than a treacherous departure from the whisky of your
ancestors, whomever they may have been.

As a famous Irishman once said in his allocution upon an English gallows:

I am done!          ;-)