Subject: [Leica] #052
From: drodgers7798 at comcast.net (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Feb 25 17:36:22 2005

Wow Graham,

Been looking at your photographs for a few years. This has to be one of
my favorites.

I really like the contrast in the foreground and the way the image draws
me back to the relatively neutral, yet interesting, background. It's
like all the plants are standing in line, scanning the horizon, waiting
for Spring to arrive. Though it maintains a late wintery look.

DaveR