Subject: [Leica] Re:Books and Computers...
From: drodgers7798 at comcast.net (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Feb 25 17:26:58 2005

Chris,

I recently bought a 50/4 Distagon for my 500C/M. The price was too good,
and the lens too nice,  to pass up. That sort of inspired  me to start
shooting some film again.

I enjoy darkroom printing a lot more than I enjoy the digital workflow.
But I don't always have the motivation to spend and evening printing.
OTOH even though I shoot less film than digital, most of the prints I
consider good enough to frame and put on my walls were made in the
darkroom. It's just the opposite for web images.

Web and walls are worlds apart, IMHO!.

DaveR

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Medium format and darkrooms was Books)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Books and Computers...)